J. van der Gaag BV
• A company with a vision to focus in lubrication technology in combination with lubrication maintenance.
• Mechanical parts should continue to move freely with minimal wear, interference and at the lowest possible cost.
• Machine-Pressure Lubrication J. van der Gaag BV was founded in 1938 by Mr. J. van der Gaag.
Over the years, J. van der Gaag became a professional provider of automatic oil and lubrication systems. No system was delivered without a maintenance contract.
• J. van der Gaag focuses on “business to business” market and particularly to industrial customers in the Netherlands, Belgium and Indonesia.
• There is close collaboration with renowned manufacturers of high technology products from Europe and America.
• Improving mechanical movements through technological knowledge and skills.
• Extending the service life of components and reducing costs.
• Optimize collaboration with our suppliers and providing a local infrastructure for marketing their products.
• Ensuring a good working environment for employees and a good return on the company.
Our Company’s Core Values
• Everyone contributes to the success of J. van der Gaag.
• Success of J. V. der Gaag requires 100% commitment by everyone.
• 100% customer satisfaction is our target.
• Customers bring revenues and contribute to profit.
• Our income is realized with the profit.
• We exist because we want to be successful.
What We Need To Be Successful?
• We always build on our knowledge and routine.
• We accept positive criticism by our colleagues.
• We aim at maximum customer satisfaction.
• We are informed and involved in the success of J.V. der Gaag BV.
• We go for the highest quality.
• We strive for continuity for our customers, suppliers and personnel.
• We use each other’s qualities.
• We respect in his or her work every one of any age, origins or education.
• We are willing to go to the extreme for our values.
Our Business Goals
• We want to be number 1 in the Netherlands in the lubrication technology and lubrication maintenance.
• We aim for an annual return of 10% VB.
• We aim for sales growth of at least 10% per year.
• We aim to 0 accidents in the workplace (VCA).
• We keep our employees healthy (% <2%).
• Engineering of complete oil and / or lubrication systems.
• Supply of industrial oil and automatic greasing systems.
• Maintenance of oil and lubrication systems.
• Performing lubrication / hydraulic maintenance.
• Repair of pumps and components of lubricating systems.
• Maximize fat and oil management.
• Providing technical lubrication equipment.
• Delimon Germany
• Bijur France
• Denco UK
• Denco Cooling UK
• Farval USA
• Lubesite USA
• Mato Germany
• Piusi Italy
• Assalub Sweden
• Steel Industry
• Crane Industry
• Trade / Resale
• Ports (Amsterdam / R’dam)
• Waste stations
• Automated filling systems
• Monitoring of the lubrication point
• Multi-function control box
• Custom systems
• Single line
• Dual line
• Multi line
• Oil-Air Systems
• Oil Mist Systems
• Crane rails multi line
• Wheel Flange lubrication
• Railways stationary
• Spray Systems
• Oil recirculation
Service and Quality
• A lubricating solution for each problem
• Top quality products
• Excellent engineers with the right tools
• Optimum service and backup from Bleiswijk
• Wide range of systems / suppliers
• An understanding since 1938
• We take your lubrication maintenance of hands
• Optimal care provides reliable systems
Total Lubrication Management