The M2500 series dividers are perfectly adapted for use in Bijur Farval progressive lubrication systems. The modular construction makes the system easy to install, and can be modified and maintained without removing any tubing. Operation of all valves in the system can be monitored by a single cycle indicator switchl Up to 20 bearings can be lubricated from one divider and up to 20 dividers can ba included in a system.Zone control valves can be used to build a system of any size and can be divided into individually controlled and monitored zones. This permits varied cycle times, quick trouble-shooting and easy maintenance.
– Valve sections
– Manifold bases
– Zone control valves
– UNF straight thread, NPSF or BSPP – all standard.
– Integral or in-line solenoid valve for zone control.
– Three to ten section valve manifolds available
– Viton® O-rings standard to protect against high heat & synthetic lubricants.
– Form, fit and functionality interchangeable with all major competitive brands.
– Dual ported valves can be purchased as a single outlet type (S) and converted to twin outlet (T). This reduces your inventory by 50%.
– Easy to assemble and replace valves without removing tube.
|– Max. operating pressure|
|2/2-way solenoid valves||350 bar|
|– Delivery quantity / cycle (1 segment)||0.08 to 1.31 cm3|
|– Ambient temperature||-20°C to 120°C|
|Monitoring switch||-25°C to 70°C|
|Limit switch||-25°C to 80°C|
|2/2-way solenoid valves||-20°C to 60°C|
|– Lubricants, consistency / viscosity|
|Mineral oil||SAE 10|
|Grease class||NLGI 2|
|– Seal material||Viton|
|– Segment material||Steel, Zn-Ni plated (free of Cr-VI)|